Here at Barefoot Baking Supply Co, we want you to be confident in knowing that we’ll partner with you to get you the perfect product. If your first purchase doesn’t work out like you thought it would, there are a few things you should know.
- You have a 30-day initial guarantee through Barefoot Baking Supply Co. If you’re outside of that first 30 days, many of our products carry manufacturer’s warranties that can assist you.
- You can cancel your order up until the moment that it’s shipped – after that, it’s a return.
- We’ll handle the shipping costs for you (unless the reason for the return is a simple change of mind, you ordered the incorrect item or you simply prefer a different item – then you pay shipping back to us). Defective items or products that are damaged during shipping will be covered at no expense to you.
- Please call our amazing customer service team at (336) 448-3013 with any questions.
Barefoot Baking Supply Co’s Return Policies
FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
All of Barefoot Baking Supply Co’s items are sold new-in-box unless stated, "refurbished or used". As such, Barefoot Baking Supply Co guarantees that your merchandise will arrive in brand-new (unless stated, "refurbished"), working condition. If damage should occur during shipping, or that a product should arrive with defects from the manufacturer, we will replace the items at no cost to you.
For defective items, if the item is found to be faulty, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days and we will email you a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of return shipping. Please be advised that some manufacturers require us to have you contact them directly if their item is returned as defective, but we will handle this process for you whenever possible. All defective items will be inspected upon arrival. If the merchandise is found to be defective as stated, then a replacement order will be placed at no cost to you. If the item is found to be without defect, it will be returned to you at your expense. Any defects discovered outside the initial 30-day period must be handled through the manufacturer following the manufacturer’s warranty.
For items damaged in shipping, you must notify us within 7 days (to fulfill your claim, we must file a damage claim with the carrier within the first 7 days or they will refuse it). If you are present at the time of delivery and the box or packaging appears damaged, please inspect the actual item for damage before accepting it (the carrier will wait for you and allow you to inspect the item itself). If you received or refused a damaged item, please contact Barefoot Baking Supply Co via email at email@example.com and we will handle the damage claim with the carrier (note: this claim could take up to 8 business days be completed), as well as send you a replacement item at no cost to you.
FOR UNDAMAGED AND NON-DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Barefoot Baking Supply Co understands that even new-in-box items may not meet expectations. For items where your mind has changed, or the color doesn’t match in your kitchen, or it doesn’t look like you thought it would – we can and will still assist you to get an item that you love. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in some cases you may receive a Prepaid Ground Shipping Label emailed to your inbox associated with your account. If you choose to use Prepaid Ground Shipping Label from Barefoot Baking Supply Co the discounted price we pay for the label will be deducted from your refund, once processed within our Returns Department. You are always welcome to ship the product using a traceable and insured shipping method of your choice. Please allow up to 14 days for return processing and credit issuance.
For replacement or store credit, upon receipt of the returned item, you will be issued the applicable amount due for the return via email gift certificate with credit for the value of your return, as noted during the return process. As stated above, you will be responsible to pay for shipping to return the product, but normal free shipping rules will apply when you re-order.
- The product must include a printed return Packing List (available once your return has been approved).
- Shipping Note: For your protection, we recommend that you use our discounted shipping label or a traceable method of shipment that can provide you with delivery confirmation. We also recommend that the item is shipped insured. Barefoot Baking Supply Co is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Barefoot Baking Supply Co is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Original and return shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
Barefoot Baking Supply Co may refuse a return request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles Barefoot Baking Supply Co to a corresponding counterclaim.
Items that are returned to us without meeting the return requirements above will be rejected. We will contact you with a detailed reason for the rejection and the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Items marked, "All Sales Final on Clearance" are excluded from our normal return policy and cannot be returned or refunded unless the item is found to be defective or damaged.
Orders may be canceled up until they are in shipping and a shipping label has been printed or have shipped. Once your order is in shipping or has shipped and/or a label has been created, you will be subject to the terms of the Return Policy listed above